|Fashion & Style Information|
What is Your Fashion Style?
When it comes to clothing do you usually stick to one particular style or should you be called a fashion scientist due to the tremendous amount of attention you pay to trends. It can also be possible that you are not aware of your personal style. Whether you are aware of your style or not read this guide to learn a little bit more about it and what changes you can make (if desire).
1. Sexy Lexis- Lexis is all about wearing clothes that reveal skin such as cleavage and fit extra tight. She may feel that conservative or unrevealing clothing are only for older people. Lexis might need to learn when to tone down her sexy image. For example: She should avoid walking in to church wearing a blouse with a plunging neckline. Unless, she is ready to receive a few dirty looks.
2. Care-Lesley- She wonders: What is Fashion? Can I eat with cheese? She really does not know what the latest trend is and frankly can care less. Lesley should try something new once in a while just for fun and avoid getting stuck on a specific style.
3. Rebellious Chica-She makes her own rules when it comes to fashion. Avoids to all extends looking like everyone else. Just like sexy lexis some circumstances will require toning down her personal style. On a job interview she should conform to the expected attire standards. At least until she lands the job.
4. Fashion Diva-Her middle name is style. Always on top of her image and hates to be seen more than once wearing an outfit. Keeping up with fashion trends can get quite expensive. She needs to watch her finances closely in order to avoid overspending.
5. Sporty Lady- She loves her jeans and sneakers and will not go anywhere with out them. She should play dress up once in a while. This will help her look and feel better, even if the changes are temporary.
6. Comfy Carmen-Carmen is all about comfort. She chooses her attire based on the way it feels. She should steer away from bulky looking shoes that will make her feet look wider or bigger and clothing that fit too loosely. Clothes that are too big will make anyone look heavier and older.
7. Elegant Elenin- Elenin is always dress to impress. She will not allow anyone to see her dressed down. However, it will be beneficial for her to loosen up or dress comfortably once in a while. People can not look perfect all the time.
8. Stuck in time- This type of person does not remember the last time she bought a piece of clothing. She will not stop wearing her clothes until it has a hole in it. She should avoid using the same clothing for too many years until it comes back in style (20 years later).
9. Balanced Brianna- She probably has one of the other personal styles mentioned in this guide but, understands clearly the certain situations require she dresses up or down. She will not be hesitant to try a new style as long as it does not make her look like a fool.
Kenia Morales is the publisher of online magazine http://kpatra.com "For Every Aspect of Today's Woman. Visit her site to find a variety of women related issues and topics" click here http://www.kpatra.com/keniascolumn.htm to find Kenia's little piece of heaven her inspirational column
The Ring - Step Back in History
The popularity of rings increased during the medieval period. People wore rings no matter if they were rich or poor. The most used materials in the making of rings are copper, iron, gold and silver. The class of the person was usually identified by the material the ring was made of.
How to Care For Your Designer Handbag
Whether your designer handbag is a Louis Vuitton, a Gucci, or any other designer, it is important to take proper care of it. Proper care will give you many years of beauty and use in return.
Fashion Marketing 101
In a nutshell, fashion marketing is a profession that takes the latest trends and designs in clothing and communicates them to a target market in such a way that the consumer is not only aware of the product, but wants to and ultimately does buy the product. A target market is a sector of the consumer market to which a company wishes to sell (i.e. market) its clothing. To fully know what fashion marketing is, it is important to understand that marketing does not stop at ads in magazines or commercials on TV. The world of marketing is just as dynamic as the world of fashion. Marketing clothing includes elements such as determining which stores the apparel should be sold in, what price the clothing should be sold for-all the way to how the in-store displays should look. Fashion marketers often are as savvy about business as they are about fashion and popular culture.
Leather Jackets, Pants, Skirts: Bikers - The Hot Products In Leather Market
What is Fashion? Embracing style, trend, and comfort is called Fashion.
Safety Glasses Can Be Fashionable
Safety glasses have evolved from the days of poorly fitting plastic protection we used to put on our eyes. Today, we expect more from eyewear and eyeglass manufacturers and the same is true for the companies that produce glasses for safety. It's not enough for protective or safety eyewear to be of tempered glass or plastic, having temple and side shields for maximum coverage. These safety eyeglasses must be stylish, well fitting, and come in different colors too. Employees all over the world actually enjoy wearing their protective glasses making it a win win for everyone.
How to Choose Lingerie
In my business, I talk to a lot of gals and guys about lingerie. Ladies, if you heard what the guys say, you'd feel a lot better about your bodies. And, men, if you heard what the gals say, that last piece of lingerie you bought her.....well...she used it to decorate her shoelaces. Men want skimpy. Women want enhancement.
Five Mothers Day Gift Ideas
Womens Sandals Add a Touch of Elegance and Sex Appeal to Your Feet
Womens sandals are no longer simply the rubber thong style sandal of yesteryear, they have become a footwear fashion diva's dream, ranging from designer leather thongs with beaded detail to fancy, sophisticated looking sandals you can wear with an evening gown. Today's sandals not only look fantastic, but they are made so that your feet will be comfortable all day. What more can a woman ask for?! It's not uncommon for most women to have a particular womens sandal brand or style for different aspects of her life. Maybe a comfortable Birkenstock sandal for those long sunset walks, a pair or two of Steve Madden sandals for working at the office, and maybe a fancy pair of Gucci high heel sandals for your evening out. Wherever you like to wear your sandals, you can bet there is a pair or two specifically for you.
The Skys the Limit when it Comes to Buying Sunglasses Online
There is a never ending supply of quality sunglasses options today, including discount sunglasses. Styles include polarized sunglasses, designer replica sunglasses and fake sunglasses, sports sunglasses, mirrored sunglasses, golf sunglasses, sun glasses for kids and sun glasses accessories. With so many sunglasses to choose from it's possible to find good quality discount sunglasses on reputable online sites that offer good customer service, money back guarantees, free shipping, sales advice and tips along with a good inventory of sunglasses.
The New Wedding Band Styles
You've decided to tie the knot and now you've got some wedding band shopping to do. Your wedding band is a ring your going to wear all the time so it's important to choose a ring you "really like," one that truly "touches your heart."
Womens Fashion Ponchos Get Sexy This Summer
Ponchos have come down from the high plains and back into high fashion on to the catwalks this season.
Vintage Costume Jewelry: Yesterdays Fashion Today
Jewelry, whether fine or costume, has been a part of human culture since the earliest times. People wear jewelry to satisfy their vanity, to indulge their love for beautiful things, and to look good to others. Vintage costume jewelry fulfills all these criteria, but at a fraction of the cost of real or fine jewelry. It is an inexpensive alternative that does not sacrifice taste as well as style.
Pearl Jewelry Fashion Trends in 2005
A single strand of classic cultured pearls is always in fashion. Any woman who is looking for her first pearls will choose a white cultured Akoya pearl necklace. Their luminosity, simple elegance, and grace have made cultured Akoya pearls a top fashion pick, year after year.
Jewelry and Gemstone Care & Cleaning Tips
Diamond earrings, emerald rings, ruby bracelets, sapphire pendants; no doubt about it everybody loves beautiful gem stone jewelry. Gemstones are quite literally hard as rock, buy they can be damaged from careless handling and negligence. Here are some tips for keeping your gems and jewelry looking fabulous for years to come.
How to Dress for the Business World
1. Treat your business clothing as an investment and choose wisely. Make sure you buy classic styles that suit your body shape, are comfortable, have quality workmanship and quality material. This is no time to try the latest fads. Take your time and shop around for the best price and the best service. Be aware of the return policy and if possible purchase your wardrobe items at a store that can do professional alternations if necessary.
History of Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry
Back to the era of the Hawaiian monarchy, the origin of Hawaiian heirloom jewelry can be found. The Hawaiian kingdom had long enjoyed a favorable relationship with England.
Helpful Suggestions for Purchasing Sunglasses
There are so many styles to choose from, just how do you pick the best sunglasses for you? Following are some important points to consider.
The History of Costume Jewelry
There is virtually no difference between costume jewelry and antique jewelry. Costume Jewelry dates back to the 1930s. By the definition of antique that would also make it antique jewelry. However, most jewelry experts have come to agree that antique jewelry predates the 1930s.
Lingerie as Fashion Statement
When Madonna first wore her sexy underwear as outerwear our parents were astonished and we thought she was soooo daring. Today a camisole or corset in public is the sexy norm and something for every woman - not just the most daring "material girls". Of course you want to make sure sensitive bits are covered so you do not end up spending the night in jail instead of in the throes of passion!
Fashionable Silver Earrings for Anytime and All the Time
It's been said that silver jewelry makes a person look youthful and energetic, while gold makes a person look sophisticated and mature. Hence, silver is a popular choice of the young for their adornments. It is also more practical, as it costs less than gold jewelry and is more widely available. There are more specialty shops that sell silver earrings, rings necklaces and bracelets, for example, than those that specialize in gold jewelry.
home | site map
|Copyright © 2005 www.My-Marketing-Tools.com|